Menu buttons


                 

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cute and Cozy (31 Days: Day 6)

One of my favorite things about fall is the crisp air and the cooler temperatures.  There is just something so appealing about making yourself all cozy in your favorite jeans, sweaters and thinking about snuggling up with a good cup of hot cocoa.  And since I started crocheting on a regular basis, fun new hats (mostly for the shop) are now part of my Things I love about Fall list.  I've been having so much fun playing around with new patterns and colors.
My most popular hat is, by far, my green/teal monster hat.  So I decided to make a sister version!  I love the little stand up antennae on this one :)
And I just had to come up with some fun new striped hats.  I'm realling loving the bold bright color combinations.  I also have a new favorite flower rosette pattern - cute! 
And here is the baby boy version.  Isn't he a cutie?!  Part of the fun of coming up with new hats is that I get to talk all my friends into borrowing their adorable little ones for photo sessions.  Not only do I get to see how the hats look on real babies, but I've found that I truly love the practice photo sessions.  There is just something that has always drawn me to babies.  And to photography.
And one last baby photo!  This particular monster hat isn't brand new, but it was the first time I had a baby available for pics.  Love it!  (I gush like that the whole photo session.  The moms probably think I'm nuts.  But babies are just so dang cute!  Who can resist?)

Linking to:
UndertheTableandDreaming

1 comment:

Kathy Penney said...

Both the hat and baby girl are precious!