Menu buttons


                 

Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Fall

It's that time of year again - time for 31 Days Posts!  If you're a follower of the Nesting Place blog, you'll know what I'm talking about it.  If not - well, basically I'm committing myself to write about a specific topic every day for the next 31 days.  Every Day.  Yeah - intense :)  I attempted it last year and ended up stretching my 31 posts across 2-3 months lol.  This year I feel even busier than last year, so I really was going to skip it.  Then it occurred to me that with everything going on maybe posting is exactly what I SHOULD be doing - it's not like I'll have a hard time coming up with material to babble on about, right?  And I've been meaning to be more consistant about posting here on the blog instead of letting life run away with me.  So I'm in.  31 Days here we go!
See?  I even have a button!  And a Theme:  31 Days of Fall Fun, Festivities, and Projects (I tried to come up with something that incorporates everything I know I will be dealing with in October; Birthday Month, Halloween, Fall stuff, etc etc).
And now I have an introductory post! :)  (and it's only 5:30 PM on Day 1 lol - I'm not late!)   I'll see you back here tomorrow, k?!

Master List for all 31 Days posts (I'll update with links as I go along):
Day 2:  Apple Picking
Day 3:  Witch Hat Centerpiece
Day 4:  Tooth Fairy Tin
Day 5:  Getting into the Spirit (my fall decorations)
Day 6:  Cute and Cozy (crochet hats!)

No comments: