Menu buttons


                 

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Time for the Tree!



It doesn't quite feel like Christmas until the decorations are up, does it?  I held off on putting up the tree until after Tyler's Minecraft party - I can only imagine what those wild and crazy kids would have done to the tree.  I have visions of a toppled tree and broken ornaments or at the very least we probably wouldn't have found all the Nerf darts before New Years!
But the day after the party, it was definitely time to pull some of the Christmas decorations out.
 All of our stuff is in a giant inaccessible stack in the garage right now so we used one of my Mom's trees and decorations.  It looked a little sparse when I first set it up but by the time we were finished with it I don't think there was a single bare branch.



 I also discovered that when it comes to decorating the tree, my Mom is a bigger perfectionist than I am.  We were all ready to call it good and she just kept going and going...




 Turned out gorgeous though, right?  I was happy I had taken the time to wrap gifts a few days before and stashed them in the closet so we would have some ready to put under the tree.
 And that, my friends, is the sum total of my decorating for this year.  We don't have much space right now and I'm happy with just the tree, and the stockings, and watching the Christmas cards slowly roll in from the mailbox so I can add them to my card collection.  I love Christmas!
Bambi does too ;)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is driven by an ever growing community of more than 300,000 creator players who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities to imagine what it feels to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.