Menu buttons


                 

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Twas the Night Before School...


Another summer is at an end and here we are on the eve of the first day of school.  School clothes are all purchased.  Supplies are all collected (and is it just me or do those list from the school just get longer and longer?).  New backpacks are labeled.  I even gave the little guy a haircut today.
So here I sit running through my final countdown list one more time.  New lunchbox notes  - check! (I'm using these this week)  First day of _____ signs for photos - check!  Questionnaires for the kids to fill out tomorrow for their scrapbooks - check!  (I found the ones I'm using this year here)  "If I can give you a hand" tags (printable here) ready to be printed and attached to some hand soap or anti-bac to send to the teachers - check!  Plans for a good breakfast and supplies for baking cookies to have waiting for the kids after school - check!  And a couple of friends lined up to join me for my annual Mom's Brunch tomorrow after the kids get on the bus - you betcha! :)
Happy Monday and Happy Back to School!

No comments: