Menu buttons


                 

Thursday, November 24, 2011

31 Days: Day 27 - Party Themes

Does anyone else take the time to look through past blog posts and enjoy all the little trips down memory lane? Today I took a little time to re-explore all of my little craft get togethers, baby showers, birthdays, and the BBQs with The Girls
Like this pinwheel BBQ one - I had completely forgotten about it!

So I thought I would do a quick round-up of past party posts from the blog. You can see the complete list of party posts here. (or just use the keyward party on the labels list on the sidebar)

Topping the list for my most Over the Top or labor intensive birthday parties is either:

Kaitlyn's Sleeping Beauty Birthday party where I created an entire castle out of cardboard boxes
or
Kaitlyn's Dora the Explorer birthday party where I turned the whole thing into one giant episode of the TV show.
And the most popular party on my blog - Tyler's Dump Truck Birthday Party. According to the blog stats that post gets the most hits monthly and of all time, by a huge margin. (I thought that was interesting, don't you?)






Ok back to Turkey Day. I hope you are all happily in a turkey coma by now! :)

No comments: