Menu buttons


                 

Monday, September 28, 2009

Harvest


Have you been watching the leaves turn colors? We've been marveling at that for a few weeks now, at least up on the mountains. I'm happy to say the trees in our yard are still green. I love the temperatures we've been having lately (70s and 80s I think) and the slight crispness in the air. But I'm really not wanting the leaves to fall off or the temperatures to drop and force us inside.


I do however, love to decorate for Fall (second only to Christmas...and maybe Spring). This harvest board is another one I made with Audrey during our marathon project day. I just finished it up yesterday and am wondering where I'm going to find space for it! The creative credit goes to Audrey's friend and neighbor Jen, who is about as crafty as they come. She was also good enough to provide the handles. Thanks Jen!

Linked to:
-Fall Inspriation Link Party at Thrifty Decor Chick

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Very cute! I want to make one now!

Nike said...

So cute! I'm sooo going to make one of those for my house this weekend!

Note: If anyone wants the font, it looks like GOUDY INITIALEN which is free to download. HTH!

So Sunny Day said...

Is that a rub on from michaels? I LOVE those.

The handle on there is so sweet. Love the details :)

~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Alayna's Creations said...

Both the "H" and "harvest" are vinyl. My friend has a machine that cuts the vinyl - that's why I love to have craft days with her :)