Menu buttons


                 

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Crochet Boot Cuffs

Quick Show and Tell today.  

Seems like I have plenty to blog about, but am finding it hard to get on a regular schedule to sit down and put together blog posts.  That doesn't, however, mean that I haven't been finding time to craft.  In fact, earlier this month I dusted off the crochet hooks (which haven't been used in who knows how long) and tried out a pattern I saw on Pinterest months ago.  With our move back to the mountains, and a friend with a birthday in January it seemed like a good idea to make a pair of the boot cuffs I kept running into online.  I think they turned out nicely for a first attempt and I'm happy to report the pattern was a very quick and easy one.  (that should be my tagline, right?  Quick and Easy ;) )
 Pattern found here

I now have a second set (different pattern) in progress - finish date to be determined ;)
I'm curious - what's on your crafty To Do List?  What have you been meaning to try but haven't found the time for yet?

7 comments:

Dari said...

Cute! TFS.

zeeshanking6 said...

The fastest and safest ride to the airport in London.Clean and comfortable cars. Fully licensed taxi services. one of the most trusted taxi services in London. Meet & greet. special airport rates.
Book in under 60 seconds. Professional drivers.24 hours assistance. Our services include taxi transfers to Gatwick, Heathrow, London, Luton & Stansted airport. we are here to make you comfortable and hassle less for. Friendly and reliable taxi service at competitive prices. Our commitment to you is quality and long-lasting.

Max Roy said...

Very informative and well written post! Quite an interesting and nice topic was chosen for the post. Thank you for sharing with us. Now it's time to avail Windows Installation Services In Marion County FL for more information.

Daniel Oscar said...

Thank you for sharing these images that bring joy and inspiration to your readers. I really like this article. Thanks for sharing this. Read more about vat registration services in dubai for more information.

Sandy Stefan said...

I am very happy to visit your blog. This is definitely helpful to me, eagerly waiting for more updates. Now read more about northwich taxis for more information.

Blogger said...

Find out if you qualify. Click the button online handcuff certification Tactical Handcuffing & Use of Force Training Program will ensure you receive the proper training.

Mickey Mark said...

I appreciate you sharing these happy and inspirational pictures with your readers. This is a truly great article. I appreciate you sharing this. For more do my ged exam details, read more about.